All evolution in thought and conduct must at first appear as heresy and misconduct.
- George Bernard Shaw
5) Registration websites: you know me, you know my company. Why do I have to fill out the same information again?
4) Registration lines: They are the first impression of a conference. Why are they so hard to get right? Why do I have to wait so long, only to get something I then have to go into a corner alone to read and figure out what to do next next?
3) Plates and cups and not enough places to put them: The conference grab-and-go breakfast; the evening reception with appetizers. Never enough high boys, and no event venue uses those AWESOME plate+cupholder things that I can take to a tailgate party! Come on people! I need a free hand to shake/eat/social media with!
2) QR codes: I tried to like them. Really, I did. But I'm convinced they are mostly useless.
1) Badges! I hate where they hang, I hate waiting in line to get them, I hate that they flip around and do not serve their purpose for identifying people 100% of the time!
What do you want to see evolve?