Sunday, April 20, 2008

Are you mad?

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."


I have ravenously devoured a few event-related blogs (Gathering and Face2Face being two of my faves), and casually clicked around others, and what I've discovered is a wealth of knowledge but a lack of community. Why are there rarely comments on these blogs? Are we all too busy in the offline world to network and share in the online world? Or are we all old school and just not into this web thing? Or perhaps we are shy (ha!). We encourage our attendees to join our online event communities, so why are we not drinking our own kool-aid?

So why am I starting a whole new blog instead of commenting on others? Good point. Didn't think of that. I should go comment on some blogs!

But seriously, what do you think? Why do you not comment on blogs?

No comments: